A list of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) “add-ons” that will help raise your localized search rankings.
- Local Business Listings (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Use your business address, not a PO Box
- Use your local phone number, not an 800 number
- Add a locator map and business hours to your contact page
- List the names of the cities that you serve
- Include city and state in site content, titles, headers, etc.
- Create a printable coupon to drive traffic to your location*
* 82% of local searchers follow up with an offline in-store visit or phone call. (comScore)